Our excavator showed up today.  Thank goodness!  To inspire him to keep working, Brian and our GC started working up the west side of the property that is ready for seed.  They are hoping that if it doesn’t get too wet this afternoon, they may get that part of the yard seeded.  They plan on keeping up with the excavator so that we can still move this weekend.  (We have lots of help lined up.  And most of our help probably can’t make it back if we had to for the following weekend.)  We are nervous about cutting it so close, but if we can get in yet this weekend it would be SO great!  I’m praying that the rainy weather holds up enough that everything can get completed!  🙂